Section 1-How do we collect and process your information?
- 1. Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. When you purchase goods from our store, as part of the purchase and sales process, we collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- 2. When you browse our store, we will also automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer in order to provide us with information that helps us understand your browser and operating system.
- 3. Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- 4. We use the information you provide to us for the specific purpose for which you provided the information, as described at the time of collection, and other purposes permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways: to personalize your experience, to improve our website and your shopping experience, to improve customer service, to process transactions, including to perform your payment and deliver requested purchased products or Serve. Send emails regularly.
- How did you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange delivery, or return a product, we imply that you agree that we only collect and use it for specific reasons.
If we ask you to provide personal information for secondary reasons (such as marketing), we will directly ask for your consent or provide you with the opportunity to refuse.
- How can I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind after opt-in, you can contact us at any time through the following methods to withdraw your consent for us to contact you, continue to collect, use or disclose your information.
If the law requires us to do so or you violate our terms of service, we may disclose your personal information.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify's data store, database, and general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Section 5-Third Party Services
Generally speaking, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. We will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outsiders.
However, some third-party service providers (such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors) have formulated their own privacy policies for the information we need to provide them with your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies to understand how these providers will handle your personal information.
In particular, keep in mind that some providers may be located or have facilities in different jurisdictions than you or us. Therefore, if you choose to conduct a transaction involving the services of a third-party service provider, your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction where the service provider or its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, the personal information you use to complete the transaction may be disclosed in accordance with U.S. laws (including the Patriot Act).
When you click on the links on our store, they may lead you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Adwords and online marketing
We work with third-party service providers (such as Google, Inc.) to advertise to our customers on various websites that they may visit. After you visit our website, we may use the remarketing services of providers such as Google to serve you our ads on other websites you visit. These third-party vendors may also determine that you have similar interests to other visitors to our website and provide you with our advertisements accordingly.
Section 6-How do we protect your information?
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it will not be improperly lost, abused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) and stored in AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission via the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement other generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7-How long do we keep your information?
If you want, you can choose to have your computer warn you every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn off cookies, some of our services may not function properly.
Section 9-age of consent
By using this website, you indicate that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you have reached the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have agreed that we allow any of your minor family members to use this website.
Section 11-Questions and Contact Information
If you want to: access, correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint or just want to know more information, please contact us:
Company Address: 3215 Veterans Dr
Pearland , TX
Customer service chat hours:
Monday-Friday 9:00 am-6:30 pm (GMT+8 Time)