Terms of service
Terms of service
Last updated 1/12/2022
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements we provide to you are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States.
This website is officially operated by MaxAngel. Throughout the website, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to the official Lullabyie. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; using this website means that you fully accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
MaxAngel designs and manufactures high-performance multi-functional smart projectors and laser TV" and is determined to improve viewers' audio-visual experience
By visiting our website and/or buying things from us, you participate in our "service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions and policies Quoted here and/or obtained via hyperlink. These terms of service apply to all users of this website, including but not limited to users who are browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants, and/or content contributors.
Section 1-Online Store Terms
You must not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
You must not spread any worms or viruses or any destructive code.
Section 2-General Conditions
1. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to anyone at any time for any reason.
2. You understand that your content (excluding credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and involve (a) transmission through various networks; (b) changes to meet and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during network transmission.
3. Without express written permission, you agree not to copy, copy, copy, sell, resell or utilize any part of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact information on the website that provides the service by us.
4. The titles used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these terms.
Section 3-Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
This website may contain certain historical information. The historical information is definitely not up-to-date and is for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this website at any time.
Section 4-Modification of Services and Prices
1. The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
2. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
3. We are not responsible for any modification, price change, suspension or interruption of the service by you or any third party.
Section 5-Products or Services
All products or services may only be available online through the website or our social media. These products or services may be limited in number and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our return policy.
We reserve the right to limit the number of any products or services we provide. At our sole discretion, we may change all product descriptions or product pricing at any time without notice. We reserve the right to stop any product at any time.
Section 6-Billing and Accuracy of Account Information
1. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us. We can limit or cancel the number of purchases per person, family, or order at our discretion. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders using the same billing and/or shipping address. If we change or cancel an order, we may try to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided when placing the order. We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by resellers, resellers, or distributors in our own judgment.
2. You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made in our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card number and expiration date, so that we can complete your transaction and contact you as needed. For more details, please check our return policy.
Section 7-Optional Tools
- 1. We may provide you with access to third-party tools, which we neither monitor nor control or input.
- 2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is" and "available" without any form of guarantee, representation or condition, and no endorsement. We do not assume any liability arising from or related to your use of optional third-party tools.
- 3. Your use of the optional tools provided through this website is entirely at your own risk and discretion. You should ensure that you are familiar with and agree to the terms of the tools provided by the relevant third-party providers.
- 4. We may also provide new services and/or functions (including the release of new tools and resources) through the website in the future. Such new features and/or services shall also comply with these terms of service.
Section 8-Third Party Links
- 1. Certain content, products and services provided through our services may include materials from third parties.
- 2. The third-party links on this website may lead you to third-party websites that are not related to us. We are not responsible for checking or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not guarantee and will not assume any responsibility or obligation for any third-party materials or websites, or any other third-party materials, products or services.
- 3. We are not responsible for any damages or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions related to any third-party website. Before making any transaction, please read the policies and practices of the third party carefully and make sure you understand them. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions about third-party products should be submitted directly to the third party.
Section 9-User comments, feedback, and other submissions
- 1. If you send ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans or other materials online, email, post or other methods (collectively referred to as comments), you agree that we can edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and use Other ways to use any comments you forward to us in any media. We are not obligated to (1) keep any comment confidential; (2) compensate for any comment; or (3) respond to any comment.
- 2. We can but are not obliged to monitor, edit or delete content that we decide on our own to be illegal, offensive, threatening, defamatory, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or other offensive or violate any party's intellectual property rights or these terms.
- 3. You are fully responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We are not responsible for any comments made by you or any third party.
Section 10-Personal Information
Section 11-errors, inaccuracies and omissions
- 1. Although lullabyie strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or printing errors may occur.
- 2. If any information on this service or any related website is inaccurate, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, change or update information or cancel orders at any time without notice (including when you submit your information After) command).
- 3. We do not undertake the obligation to update, modify or clarify the information on the service or any related website, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law. A specific update or refresh date on this service or any related website should not be taken as an indication that all information on this service or any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 12-Prohibited Use
Except for other prohibitions stipulated in the terms of service, you may not use this website or its content: (a) for any illegal purpose; (b) soliciting others to perform or participate in any illegal act; (c) infringe or violate our knowledge Property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (d) Harassment, abuse, insult, injury, defamation, defamation, derogation, intimidation, or discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, nationality, or disability; (e) Submit False or misleading information; (f) Collect or track the personal information of others; (g) Spam, phishing, medicine, excuses, spiders, crawling or scraping. We reserve the right to terminate your use of this service or any related website due to your violation of any prohibited purpose.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. By using this website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and declare that you are over 18 years of age.
Section 15-Intellectual Property Infringement Policy
- 1.Nothing in these terms constitutes the assignment of any intellectual property rights to you.
- 2.We own and retain all ownership of the website, content and all related intellectual property rights. You can only use this website with our authorization.
- 3.As a user, you are granted limited, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable rights to use this website and services to create, display, use, play and download content subject to these terms.
- 4.Our intellectual property rights must not be used for products or services that have nothing to do with us or discredit us in any way.
- 5.You must not modify the physical or digital copy of any content you print or download in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photos, videos or audio or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Section 16-Entire Agreement
- 1. Our failure to exercise or enforce any rights or provisions of these Terms of Service does not constitute a waiver of such rights or provisions.
- 2. These terms of service and any policies or operating rules that we publish on this website or related to the service constitute the complete agreement and understanding between you and us, and govern your use of the service, replacing any previous or contemporaneous Agreement, communication Oral or written advice between you and us (including but not limited to any previous version of the terms of service).
Section 17-Changes to Terms of Service
- 1. You can view the latest version of the terms of service on this page at any time.
- 2. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms of service by posting updates and changes on our website at our sole discretion. You are responsible for checking our website regularly for changes.
- 3. After posting any changes to these terms of service, your continued use or access to our website or service means that you accept these changes.
Section 18-Contact Information
Questions about the terms of service should be sent to the support department:
Company Address: 3215 Veterans Dr
Pearland , TX
Customer service chat hours:
Monday-Friday 9:00 am-6:30 pm (GMT+8 Time)